The Rasmussen Large Bonfire Vented Log Set Size will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. This log set features a one-piece front and rear log together with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking. Choose from several species of wood to achieve a look that blends with your surroundings in your single face fireplace.
- Sizes: 36" | 42" | 48" | 54" | 60"
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcemnet
- Multiple burner options available
- Multiple igntion options available
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
The Vented Log Sets are for use in fully functioning wood-burning fireplaces with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions.
- Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit: larger ember booster; 14" depth; natural gas or propane
- C Custom Ember Hearth Kit: rectanuglar design for a 360º view; no grate needed; natural gas or propane